cute, gender neutral things to call ur significant other !!! ♥
- my nemesis
- only lifelong enemy
- perry the platypus
- suave, semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable dynamic fury
me x you = gay²
I’m really good at breakdancing I’ve broken 36 vases, 20 tables, and 27 chairs
do the lifey thing
Massive Star Makes Waves
The giant star Zeta Ophiuchi is having a “shocking” effect on the surrounding dust clouds in this infrared image from NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope. Stellar winds flowing out from this fast-moving star are making ripples in the dust as it approaches, creating a bow shock seen as glowing gossamer threads, which, for this star, are only seen in infrared light.
Zeta Ophiuchi is a young, large and hot star located around 370 light-years away. It dwarfs our own sun in many ways — it is about six times hotter, eight times wider, 20 times more massive, and about 80,000 times as bright. Even at its great distance, it would be one of the brightest stars in the sky were it not largely obscured by foreground dust clouds.
This massive star is travelling at a snappy pace of about 54,000 mph (24 kilometers per second), fast enough to break the sound barrier in the surrounding interstellar material. Because of this motion, it creates a spectacular bow shock ahead of its direction of travel (to the left). The structure is analogous to the ripples that precede the bow of a ship as it moves through the water, or the sonic boom of an airplane hitting supersonic speeds.
1. name: emma
2. birthday: 6 november!!
3. favorite color: blue or lavender (im gay)
4. lucky number: 49
5. height: 5’9ish???talents
1. last dream you remember: i intercepted the ring leader of this massive smuggling ring and cats were involved and??
2. can you juggle: no :^(((((
3. art/sports/both: arts?? but i will watch my lil brother play soccer
4. do you like writing: yehaw
5. do you like dancing: yehaw B)
6. do you like singing: yehaw (but oh b oy do i suck)fantasize
1. dream vacation: going somewhere nice and being in a pretty hotel and swimming and being with friends
2. dream date: maybe a hike?? and then food and netflix
3. dream guy/gal/nb: a cutie with cute features and a dog person
4. dream wedding: spring wedding!!! with CHERRY BLOSSOMS YEHAW
5. dream pet: my dog B))))) or maybe a bird
6. dream job: astronOMERmusic
1. favorite song: ??? a-punk?? do i wanna know??? true affection??
2. favorite album: rn, modern vampires of the city
3. favorite artist: arctic monkeys????????????
4. last song you heard on the radio: oh some 80s tune
5. least favorite song: ksksksksksks
6. least favorite album: ??
7. least favorite artist: maybe macklemore?preferences
1. guys/girls/nb: girls mostly but i do like nb people
2. hair color: i have a soft spot for redheads B) but i also really like pink or blue v much
3. eye color: ??? whatever
4. humorous/serious: humor B)
5. taller/shorter: shorter but at my hight its a necessity
6. biggest turn-off: feet, dudes
7. biggest turn-on: ppl in sweaters, glasses, cute fashion/color sense
The Horsehead, also known as Barnard 33, is a cold, dark cloud of gas and dust, silhouetted against the bright nebula, IC 434. The bright area at the top left edge is a young star still embedded in its nursery of gas and dust. But radiation from this hot star is eroding the stellar nursery. The top of the nebula also is being sculpted by radiation from a massive star located out of Hubble’s field of view.